When Gary said they used saran wrap for birth control
I love Ryan’s face.
This man comes into my job almost every day with a free frosty coupon. He’s homeless, and he’s also of the nicest homeless people that come here. He just made me want to hug him when I saw him mixing ice in what was left of his frosty, just to have a bit more. Smh, I’m giving him another free one. This is saddening me, seriously. I went up to him and offered him one, he smiled and said “naahh” I said you sure? Is there anything I can help you with? He laughed and shook his head in a polite way. One of the most humble people to come through here… Every other one is usually rude, and angry. But this man still keeps his joy. This tells me I should never have a reason to frown, if he can still manage to smile.
this is life
why i live
I love this.
“The six-year-old girl who wanted to leave love letters to her parents”
When 6-year-old Elena Desserich was diagnosed with brain cancer, she began hiding hundreds of little love notes around the house for her parents to find after she was gone. She was given 135 days to live. She lived 255 days, passing away in 2007. After her death, Elena’s parents, Brooke and Keith, found hundreds of notes from Elena hidden around the house — in between CD cases, between bookshelves, in dresser drawers, in backpacks. “It just felt like a little hug from her, like she was telling us she was looking over us”. Elena’s parents, Brooke and Keith Desserich, later published these notes in a book called Notes Left Behind to fund a non-profit organization The Cure Starts Now dedicated to fighting pediatric brain cancer.
This guy was at Arlington Cemetary. He visits his buddy every Friday night and continues the tradition of having a beer together. Then he packs up, pats the tombstone, and heads back to his truck. Why can’t all friendships be like this?
If you don’t reblog this, please unfollow me…now. It’ll take less than 5 fucking seconds and could help find this boy.
fuck man. have a heart and spread the word.
When the maker of tumblr is on your dashboard, always reblog.
Number one rule of Tumblr.
I have to reblog. sorry.
BEHOLD OUR MASTER DADDY
Watching Act of Valor w/ my dad in the theater;
- * "... Dedicated to the SEALs who have given their lives since 9/11"
- - Rolling list of names
- - I stand up out of respect, my dad stands up with me (nobody else in the full theater stands)
- Me: It was kind of disrespectful that nobody else stood for that...
- Dad: Huh? Yeah, wait.. what the fuck?
- Dad yelling at entire theater: You disrespectful mother fuckers. How about you stand up and show some god damned respect for the men fighting and giving their lives for your freedom. Freedom isn't free mother fuckers.
- Me: It's not really a big deal dad, chill!
- Dad: No, fuck that. Not only are they disrespecting them, they are disrespecting everybody in the Military. They're disrespecting you!
When Stitch took over Cinderella’s castle at Disney World
Pretty sure this is one of my favourite photographs ever!
SO THIS IS ACTUALLY THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER STUMBLED UPON
INTERNET IS OVER
WHY DIDN’T THIS HAPPEN TO THE ENTIRE PARK